- Our customers range from homes and businesses to utilities, retail electricity providers, power cooperatives, municipalities and others.
- In July 2016, FPL was honored to receive the J.D. Power award for ranking “Highest in Residential Customer Satisfaction among Large Utilities in the South.” We work hard to continue to improve service for our customers, and are proud that FPL’s 2016 score is our highest-ever in the study’s history.1
- The investments we make in our nation's electric infrastructure provide these customers with affordable, reliable and clean energy.
- At FPL, our typical residential customer bill is lower than it was 10 years ago.
At NextEra Energy, we work day in and day out to deliver affordable, reliable and clean energy to our customers. These customers range from business and residential customers across much of Florida, to utilities, retail electricity providers, power cooperatives, municipal electric providers and others across the U.S. and in Canada.
Here are just a few of the successes we’ve achieved or actions we’re taking our behalf of our customers:
- With rates among the lowest in the nation, FPL’s typical 1,000 kWh residential customer bill today is lower than it was 10 years ago – down more than 15 percent compared with 2006 rates. At the same time, our service ranks among the cleanest and most reliable in the country.
- To manage the threat of a cyber-attack, we’ve implemented a multi-faceted strategy to protect the physical and informational assets of our company.
- FPL is a nationally recognized leader in providing cost-effective conservation and energy- efficiency programs that help keep our customers’ rates low.
- In 2015, FPL’s ASSIST program helped nearly 94,000 families in need.
- In striving to exceed customer expectations, we do our best to communicate effectively, provide products and services that are innovative and easy to use, and track our performance with the goal of continuous improvement.
As a clean energy leader, we believe our customers deserve our best efforts each and every day.
1Florida Power & Light received the highest numerical score among 13 large utilities in the South in the J.D. Power 2016 Electric Utility Residential Customer Satisfaction Study, based on 101,138 total responses, measuring customer experiences and perceptions with their residential electric utility company, surveyed July 2015-May 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.