- Our customers range from homes and businesses to utilities, retail electricity providers, power cooperatives, municipalities and, increasingly, individual companies and other organizations committed to renewable and sustainable energy.
- The investments we make in our nation's electric infrastructure provide customers with affordable, reliable and clean energy.
- At FPL, our typical residential customer bill is lower than it was 10 years ago.
At NextEra Energy, we work day in and day out to deliver affordable, reliable and clean energy to our customers. These customers range from business and residential customers across much of Florida, to utilities, retail electricity providers, power cooperatives, municipal electric providers and others across the U.S. and in Canada, as well as individual companies and other organziations committed to renewable and sustainable energy.
Here are just a few of the successes we've achieved or actions we're taking our behalf of our customers:
- FPL's typical 1,000-kWh residential customer bill is approximately 25 percent lower than the latest national average and, in 2016, was the lowest in Florida among reporting utilities for the seventh year in a row;
- To manage the threat of a cyber-attack, we've implemented a multi-faceted strategy to protect the physical and informational assets of our company;
- FPL is a nationally recognized leader in providing cost-effective conservation and energy-efficiency programs that help keep our customers' rates low;
- In 2016, FPL's ASSIST program helped nearly 92,000 families in need; and
- In striving to exceed customer expectations, we do our best to communicate effectively, provide products and services that are innovative and easy to use, and track our performance with the goal of continuous improvement.
As a clean energy leader, we believe our customers deserve our best efforts each and every day.