Engaging with our Communities
We strive to improve community engagement and foster strong ties to the communities in which we operate, which can lead to benefits for everyone. Since the founding of our company in 1925, we've been passionate about ensuring that our investments and operations have a positive impact on the communities we serve. That's why we're committed to:
- Strengthening our communities by volunteering our time.
- Supporting education at all levels to create and sustain a well-equipped workforce.
- Driving economic development by investing billions in our nation's energy infrastructure, creating jobs and generating enough affordable, reliable and clean energy to power millions of homes and businesses.
- Contributing to public safety by educating the public about our operations.
- Engaging and partnering with our communities on issues of mutual concern.
- Giving financially to important community causes.
*All metrics in this section are as of year-end 2019 unless otherwise noted.