We're building the next generation of NextEra Energy Leaders!
In this two-year leadership development rotational program, you’ll gain leadership and functional training while engaging in a range of projects in your discipline. Four rotations, each one six months in duration, will give you a unique opportunity to explore a variety of work groups, leadership styles and build your technical acumen to help you decide which direction to take your career path.
Projects may include:
- Data analytics
- Application development
- Mobile app development
- Cloud computing
- Cyber security
- Agile teams
- Network infrastructure
Successfully completing the Ignite Leadership Program typically leads to placement in a challenging position in your field. The leadership and team skills you gain along the way, position you to compete with the best and brightest to lead NextEra Energy into the future. Learn more.
- Meaningful Projects
- Inclusive Environment
- Professional Development
- Executive Exposure
- Networking Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Facility Tours
- On-site Health and Fitness Centers (most locations)
- Digital track: New or recent college graduate with Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, cyber security or related field
- GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Preferred: completion of a NextEra Energy internship
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team oriented with proven ability to build effective working relationships
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Visit Jobs.NextEraEnergy.com, create a profile, search for rotation opportunities and apply!