We wouldn’t be the world’s largest wind and solar power generator without our power generation division. With a wide variety of career opportunities, you could be anything from a technician working on the front lines of renewable energy to a teammate providing technical support to improve our performance, ensuring our ability to generate the energy needed for customers we serve.
Your average day could include:
- Helping generate clean and reliable energy.
- Monitoring our generation sites across the U.S. and Canada from a centralized control center.
- Analyzing data from an energy center across the country.
- Identifying trends that can predict failures before they happen.
- Harnessing the power of the sun.
- Getting a birds-eye view while climbing a wind turbine.