Through rotation assignments, skill development and hands-on projects, the LAUNCH: Finance Leadership Development Program enhances participants’ professional skills and career options. Rotational assignments are curated to your interests in finance and/or accounting. They are tailored to balance participants’ background, education, interests, and skills with impactful work opportunities. The leadership and team skills you gain along the way position you to compete with the best and brightest to lead NextEra Energy into the future.
- Project Finance
- Tax Equity
- Treasury Operations
- Investor Relations
- Property Tax
- Credit and Risk Management
- Business Operations
- Corporate Forecasting
- Corporate Accounting
- Fixed Assets (Property) Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Strategic Initiatives
- Regulatory Accounting
- Accounting for Renewable Energy
- External Reporting and Compliance
- Financial Systems
Foundational development in core Accounting and Finance fields.
Business unit experience in renewable energy and regulated fields.
Develop technical expertise in area of interest.
- New or recent college graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, business management or related field
- GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong analytical skills
- Team oriented with proven ability to build effective working relationships
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in U.S.